Einstein Mortgage Solutions
Einstein Mortgage Solutions
Safe & Secure
- 15-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
- 100% Safe & Ad-Ware Free
Stellar Phoenix Mac Photo Recovery
Regains lost and deleted photos, songs, videos, podcasts, from your Mac
Photos are the most cherished possessions we have in today’s image based digital world. They’re a record of our lives, the time we’ve spent with family and friends, the places we’ve been. We share them with our loved ones and our colleagues as a way of staying in touch. We browse through them regularly to relive moments from our past. Our photos enrich our lives in so many ways. When you lose your digital photos because of either a technical error or a mistake on your part, it’s an incredibly stressful experience. Panic sets in. You ask yourself, “How can I get them back?” You start searching the web for a solution. And that can cause even more stress because so many of the photo recovery tools out there don’t actually recover your photos at all.
You need a product that actually works. One that recovers your photos as advertised. You need to stay away from all those programs that recover fake, placeholder images (most recovery solutions on the market do this)…
Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. Stellar phoenix Mac Photo Recovery is the real deal. Tried, tested, and proven effective. It’s guaranteed to quickly and completely bring back any and all photos and images (JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, PSD, GIF, PSP, INDD, JP2, PCT) so that you can rest easy again and enjoy your collection of life memories 100% stress free.
So let’s take a quick glance at some of the key features you get with your download of Stellar phoenix Mac Photo Recovery:
- Provides support for Hard Drives with capacities of up to 2 TB
- Offers support for a wide range of image, audio and video file formats
- Recovers all photos from your Mac––including laptops, desktops, external Hard Drives, USB drives, iPod, pen drive, and Digital Camera
- Fully compatible with the latest Mac OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion & lower versions as well
Audio: ACD, AMR, AT3, CAFF, DSS, IFF, NRA, SND
Video: AJP, F4V, MQV, SVI, VID, M4R & HDMOV, TOD
- Click the Photo Recovery option, which will prompt the Select File Type window, where all the file formats supported by the software are displayed.
- Select the file format(s) that you want to scan or Select All for a complete search, and then click OK.
- Now, the scanning process will commence. After scanning, a list of folders indicating each file format will be displayed in the left pane.
- Click each folder to view the files in it. For a file preview, just click on any file (or use up & down keys).
- You can either recover all or selected files displayed in the tree generated.
After the scan is complete you will see a list of folders indicating each file format displayed in the left pane. You can then select the files that you would like to recover, Click on Recover Selected and then provide the destination where you want to save the files to.
- Connect the card through the card reader (preferably) or the drive to the system.
- You can see the card/drive in the left hand panel of the software.
- Double click on the card (shown in the left hand panel of the software).
- Select the ‘Photo Recovery’ Icon.
- Select the Type of files (that you want to recover) from the list of supportive file.
- Click on Ok to start the scanning process.
After the scan is complete, you will see a list of folders indicating each file format displayed in the left pane. You can then select the files that you would like to recover, Click on Recover Selected and then provide the destination where you want to save the files to.
Support for High Capacity Drives
Mac Photo Recovery empowers you to retrieve lost photos and image data from the larger capacity drives that are becoming more and more prevalent in today’s digital storage marketplace. With this utility you will be able to recover from 2 terabyte drives!
Video Recovery For Mac
Now you can preview all your lost, deleted or inaccessible video files and get them back fast. Mac Photo Recovery supports recovery of all major file types, including ASF, MP4, MOV, M4V, MPEG, 3GP, OGM, DV, MKV, 3G2, DIVX, M4B, ASX, VOB, MTS, MOI and WMV.
Not only can you recover photos and video, you can also use Mac Photo Recovery to bring back your lost or deleted audio files. With this powerful feature you will be able to retrieve any major audio file type including MP3, RPS, AU, MIDI, OGG, WAV, AIFF, WMA, M4P, RM, RA and M4A.
Camera Brand Recovery
With Mac Photo Recovery you can recover lost photos and videos from any of the leading Digital Camera brands. That includes Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, Kodak, Minolta, Sigma, Olympus, Fuji, Epson, Panasonic and Mamiya.